I have created this blog, as stated, to serve as "An online playground for my mind." Here, I will create myriads of codes, as I progress in my abilities, taking a course from Codecademy.com. I would invite anyone interested to sign up for the program, if only so they can help me improve my Gadgets. JavaScript is the main deal so far, with promises of CSS and HTML to come.
Click here to learn more: Codecademy.com .
Anyone who is interested in the code behind the gadgets can visit my page "Code" at the bottom of the page. If any comments/opinions come to mind, please give feedback, both on the code, and on the gadgets themselves.
Any suggestions or requests (or challenges?) would also be enjoyed!
If you would like to become one of the 10 people who receive post announcements (I will probably post something about every new feature) please contact me.
Thanks for visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments here: